“No man is an island” and no successful business application operates without data from our multiple sources.
In too many cases this data interfacing is done manually and with poor alignment. This leads to huge frustration from senior management who, quite reasonably, cannot understand why systems produce conflicting results.
At CWE we judge the success of a systems deployment on how well the new application is integrated within the overall Eco-system. This means:
- No duplicated entry of data
- Consistent values and interpretation
- Clarity of where the “master data” is
- Interfaces that run at the frequency and with the volume that the business needs
To achieve these we have a range of technologies (see below) but most importantly we have experience in data models that match business needs.
Our comprehensive tool-kit includes an option to match every scenario, these include:
- Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) module for designing and managing in operation interfaces
- Web Services (SOAP 1.2 and REST) with customization APIs
- Simple Excel uploads and Web-forms for data entry and extracts
A critical success factor that we always ensure is in place, is the auditing of all data exchanges. CWE always enable clear reporting of data interfaces – so that all updates are tracked. The “rules” for handling data can be configured by the client – so how any issues (missing or incorrect data) are handled are customization.
Integration can be a lengthy project unless proven tools and experienced teams are involved. CWE’s extensive track record means that we have a set of proven models for all the leading property, FM and other business applications.