Did you make it to NFMT2023?
The National Facilities Management Technology Show (NFMT) is one of the most important events for facilities management professionals in the United States. Held annually in Baltimore, Maryland, the show provides an opportunity for FM experts, vendors, and service providers to come together and discuss the latest trends, solutions, and best practices in the industry.
The 2023 edition of NFMT took place from March 21st to 23rd and brought together over 6,000 attendees from across the country. The event featured a wide range of educational sessions, workshops, and networking opportunities designed to help attendees stay up-to-date with the latest developments in facilities management technology. Because of the great list of attendees, we had many thought-provoking questions, incredible conversations, and it was a great time to further support the amazing facilities management community.
Some of the highlights of NFMT 2023 included:
- Keynote speeches from industry leaders such as Mike Evans, Fortune 50 consultant and author, deliver an inspiring presentation: Whatever it Takes: How FMs Can Lead Through Disruption and Achieve with Accountability
- Exhibits and demos from over 300 vendors showcasing the latest products and services in facilities management technology, from building automation systems and energy management software to cleaning and maintenance equipment.
- Networking events, such as the opening night reception and the Think Tank which provided opportunities for attendees to connect with peers, exchange ideas, and build new relationships.
- Educational sessions covering a broad range of topics, including energy management, sustainability, cybersecurity, workplace safety, and emergency preparedness.
- CWE’s session on “Four Steps to a Better FM Data Management and Reporting Program” where we highlighted the industry challenge around technology, defined a process for getting a foundation, and reviewed a series of industry leading business intelligence reports.
Overall, NFMT 2023 was a huge success, providing facilities management professionals with valuable insights and opportunities to stay ahead of the curve in a rapidly evolving industry. We look forward to seeing what the future holds for NFMT and the facilities management technology community as a whole.